Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bing Tan teaches the kid SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Analytics and Net Safety

I would like to thank my very good friend Bing Tan for being such an active partner and believer in the Buhay Ko project.

In the very beginning he helped create and develop the concept and is still playing a very active and time consuming role. Bing and his web company Thousand Minds conceptualized and created the buhayko.org website. Then Bing and his film friends at Rangefinder Filipinas helped document several of our sessions as well as mentor the kids on during our Photography Walkabout. And finally he has taught a workshop on SEO and internet safety.



It's pretty cool that the Buhay Ko Bloggers are now checking google analytics to see how their blog is connecting with the world.

Thanks Bing for helping us out and making this project ROCK!

9 comments:

  1. Great job! really interesting :) hope i can join your seminars too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Professional SEO services can lift your site above your competitors. According to SEO experts, they help business owners deliver their sites to top rank search engines.SEO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Best small seo tool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. Johnny Chen Austin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job and really interested they can help to improve our buisiness. LG Q7 price in youmobile

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hello,

    we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


    Thanks
    Admin: E07.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking for Best SEO Services in Delhi NCR, India. Rank #1 Page of Google and Get Cheap SEO Packages India from Seo Service Provider in Delhi Ncr. https://www.sandeepmehta.co.in/affordable-seo-services-delhi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can give you the address Here you will learn how to do it correctly. Read and write something good. indian visa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. rank

    ReplyDelete